Using MeMinder Timers & Notifications
With MeMinder 3.5, you have the ability to set timers for tasks.
Setting timers will notify the person served when it’s time to do a task, even when they’re not using MeMinder.
Add a timer to an existing task:
- Make sure you have at least MeMinder 3.5 installed on your Android or iOS device
- To check your MeMinder version, log into the MeMinder App
- Press and hold the MeMinder logo for 3 seconds to unlock the settings icon, then click the settings icon.
- In the settings menu, You’ll see the MeMinder version in the top right
- You cannot use timers to notify the person you serve without MeMinder version 3.5
- Log into BEAM.CARE with the same credentials you use to log into the MeMinder App.
- Select the system that contains the tasks you want to make timers for
- Go to System Configuration in the menu area
- In the Features table on the System Configuration page, check the box for MeMinder Timed Items, and press Update Display Settings button
- Next, select Personal List from the menu. The Personal List is the collection of tasks that are being sent to MeMinder for the person-served to mark as complete.
- Click on the clock icon on the particular task you’d like to add a timer to.
- Enter the desired time, date, and interval to notify the person you support to do this task. Press the green Submit button.
A Notification will then be pushed to the MeMinder device when it’s time to do that task. Repeat this process with other tasks you’d like to add timers to.